Home > Palace Of Justice In Sofia

Home
Press Office
Contacts
About the Court
Palace of Justice
Legislation
Search Page
Useful Links
Site map

Palace of Justice in Sofia

The edifice of the Palace of Justice, being among the most remarkable buildings downtown in the city of Sofia, is situated in the beginning of the pivotal boulevard named “Vitosha”.

Till the establishment of the modern capital centre, the Palace of Justice remains the biggest national civil architectural monument of well preserved grandeur and unchanged initial purpose.

Following the continuous construction between 1929 and 1940, the Palace of Justice in Sofia meets the immediate 

need of placing under one roof all courts of the capital city which have been previously scattered in private and unsuitable buildings and thus now is true temple of justice in Bulgaria.

Being a product of joint efforts of architects, engineers, masters and workers, construction enterprises and

 being erected using solely construction materials of Bulgarian origin, the Palace of Justice in Sofia, represents, from an architectural point of view, one of the monuments of Bulgarian construction art thus bridging the old and new patterns of the architectural face of the capital

History Information

Back Home Next

For opinions and technical problems, please use the email: web_support@vks.bg.